Sunday, February 6, 2011

Funny stuff

You see, in the Russell household, we are fans of awesome t-shirts. Hubby used to have a tshirt very similar to the one below. It used to thoroughly amuse me. It still cracks me up every time I see somebody with one of these shirts on.
As we were driving down the road the other day, the hubster made me think of this shirt.

When we are going down the road, I like to wrap my arm around his as he props on the console. My hand usually rests along his bicep muscle, which in turn, he usually flexes for that extra bit of flare.

This weekend, though, as I reached around and grabbed his arm, he quickly responds with:

HUBBY: It's like holding steel... (Pause)
MYSELF: (realizing what he said and starting to laugh)
HUBBY: aluminum.. (second pause)
MYSELF: (laughing out loud)
HUBBY:.. foil.
MYSELF: (snorting hysterical).


It's times like these that keep me hanging on for more..
I LOVE YOU, Babe!

No comments: