Whew! Guys, I really don't know where the last few weeks have gone! Has it been this long since I've blogged?!?
The past few weeks have been crazy busy around the Russell household. We have many things going on in our lives. I feel like change is all around. From changes at work (new director, audits, new coworkers, losing some coworkers :(, trying to improve in my therapist abilities) to home (looking for a new home/land to build on/waiting on God's will, family issues, halfraising a 10 year old with minimal previous discipline) to church(where God is going above and beyond, the spirit of God is making changes, and Kenneth and I have stepped out in various ways to be a worker of God through these changes) to everyday tasks (courses for work, spending time with my sweet, sweet husband, keeping our family on line with paying off our debt, getting this body back in shape and working on my hotness LOL), I have been a very busy lady.
There are so many things I have yet to get accomplished (pics of my bro-in-laws Senior portraits were taken in...what, October, and I have yet to be edited and delivered...I can continue this list for decades at this point). I will probably continue to stay a very busy lady. Although I feel like there are never enough hours in the day, I don't feel as if I am completely exhausted. I am excited. I lay in bed and think about what needs to be accomplished that day, and jump to my feet running. Though I know it will catch up to me sooner or later, I am perfectly fine with this busy-ness the Lord is giving me.. Bring it on, Lord. I am willing.
1 comment:
u gonna keep blogging?
Post a Comment