I AM SO EXCITED!
I have, of lately, been on the fitness train. I'm finally getting the hang of this Weight Watchers thing, I have been struggling along with the Couch to 5K program/app on my iphone, and I felt as if I failed miserably on Wednesday when I attempted Week 3. Yes, I am actually finished with 3 weeks of running, but am just now actually getting through Week 3 Day 1 (I never made it to Day 2-3).
I started out strong. I finished not so strong. But, I actually finished it.
(Note to all current runners that may be reading this, I realize you have ran marathons and that you are expert runners.. but I, however, am not. I am only 3 weeks into training, so yes, 3 mins is a big deal to me :) LOL).
And I couldn't be more excited. Here's to a very healthy weekend ahead.
3 comments:
Woohooo! *high five* :)
Good for you!
I'm not a runner either, but I used to be decent at it. I'd love to get back to it - it's such a great thing for weightloss and for sanity...thinking time. Good job!
Good for you!
I'm not a runner either, but I used to be decent at it. I'd love to get back to it - it's such a great thing for weightloss and for sanity...thinking time. Good job!
Post a Comment