Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's official!

I have started my Christmas shopping. I ordered 3 small gifts online so it's official. Can you believe it's only just over 2 months until Christmas?!? We better get this Christmas shopping going..
What about you guys? Have you already started shopping? Are you lucky enough to have already finished?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well, how did you know what I wanted!?! :)
You go girl, I haven't even thought about starting, but I am also the one running into the store last minute with all the madness that I complain about every year....you think I would learn! Maybe some year! :)

awna jade. said...

Time is flying! I can't believe it's almost that time of year! We are busy coming up with ideas for christmas pictures! Crazy.. :)

BPremo said...

Yay! a fellow Tuscaloosa blogger! Thanks for your comment. Kentuck was awesome, sorry you had to miss it.

I need to start doing Christmas shopping, so thanks so much for reminding me!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I totally just posted about that today! I feel like it's just around the corner!