So, I don't consider myself one of those obnoxious fans that doesn't shut up. ever about their favorite football team. I am pretty sure I'm already tired of hearing about how Alabama won and Teaxas lost the Championship game.. and how McCoy injured his shoulder and missed his last game and how Ingram's dad is in prison. I am, however, a huge Bama fan and am extremely excited that we won our 13th National Championship. It's been a long time and I believe the team has worked really hard and deserves the recognition. I also believe Ingram is a very honorable guy and has done a wonderful job as well as the coaches and remainder of the team players. Now.. the documentation is over and the talk is out of my system.
Last night, we had some friends over to watch the game. We had a very good time laughing and snacking and talking and snacking and watching the team and snacking and cheering and.. you get the picture? Yesterday I didn't exactly stick with my resolution for healthy eating. And today? Well.. we already ate at Slicklizard for lunch and I still have half left for supper so I'm pretty sure today is out. (Slicklizard: at very unhealthy burger/barbeque/foot long sandwich place that is known for it's messy, greasy paper bag lunches but all the more among the top Barbeque places in our local area). Am I over this resolution? NOt quite.. just for today!
My plans for the remainder of the day? Another uncertainty. I would benefit greatly from a cleaning of the closets and cabinets but that too might go out the drain as I am a get-it-done early person. After lunch is not a very productive time for me. And this woman chair of a recliner in my living room just might win out. We shall see.
Until later, my bloggy buddies, have a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment