Lately at work, it has been drama central. I am not one for dramatic situations to say the least, and I tend to shy away.. however at my current workplace it is near impossible because you have to work in such close perimeters and must rely on the other therapists for assistance from time to time. Avoiding or staying in your own corner is a lot more difficult than at other places.
I have decided today, however, that I will try to stay out of it all as much as possible. People tend to flock to me for advice, but I might have to be the bearer of bad news in that I no longer wish to be in the middle of it all. I am not a drama person and am putting myself as far away from it as physically possible and refused to get stressed because of those situations. Going to bed stressed and waking up with a headache is not top of my "to do" list so something has to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment