In light of January 23rd, 2010.. the hubby's bday, I would like to take a second from my day and celebrate the presence of such a wonderful person in my life, my husband. To do so, here are 26 of the reason's why I love you, Kenneth:1. You always know how to have fun.
2. You give me kisses on the forehead and my heart stops.
3.Your smile melts my heart.
4. You bring out the kid side of me.
5. We can spend hours sitting in silence or talking or many other things and never get bored with each other.
6. You are always there to wipe my tears.
7. You brighten my day.
8. You have such a wonderful humor.
9. You are a wonderful listener.
10. You know me better than I know myself.
11. You have the cutest dimples. I love them!
12. You accept me the way I am and never try to change me.
13. You are always honest with me.
14. I miss you so much when you are away,
15. You love to spend as much time with me as I do you.
16. You put up with all my bad habits.
17. You are such a great "daddy" to Miley.
18. You take care of me and provide for me.
19. You always know how to make me smile.
20. You are such a hardworker.
21. You help me with everything, even though you don't have too.
22. You never tell me no, even if you should.
23. You accept my friends and allow me to spend time with them.
24. You spend time with me, even if you could be with your friends.
25. You have amazing looks, great personality, a huge heart.
And last, but not least
26. You love me unconditionally.
1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment