Today is January 6th, which means day 3 of my die... no healthy way of living- let's avoid the D word because everytime I refer to it as that I scarf down a Big Mac. So, day 3 of healthy eating and exercise and thus far, it has gone very well. I have done very good with my lack of caffeine in the form of sin in a bottle called Mt Dew. So much that I came home Monday night and crashed with a headache.. but since then, all has been well. The cravings are still there nonetheless but I have been working out this week and have been limiting my consumption of the less healthy health food and avoiding my temptations with not-very healthy. I have increased my water intake as well.
So, how are your New Year's Resolutions adding up? Have they fallen by the wayside or are you staying faithful?
3 comments:
Good job girl!! That's awesome. Have you ever heard of sparkpeople.com
I joined last year with my friend and lost 18 lbs. it allows you to track everything you eat, when you work out, etc...it's fun! If you join let me know, I'll find you and we can be spark friends :) ...and best of all it's free!!
I have stuck to my organization so far as well...bought some more clear tubs today at Target!! I'm determined :)
Good for you! Today was my first day at the gym... lol.
Great job!
So far, I've done pretty well!
Post a Comment