I don't consider myself a girlie girl at all. I like to get dressed up from time to time.. hair, makeup, new outfit. HOWEVER, I do like to do things outdoors as well. I like to ride fourwheelers, swim, soak up the sun. I would love to get some new bikes for hubby and I to go biking. I like to hike for the most part. I am, however, NOT a happy camper (yes, pun intended) to camp out in tents when I am PMS'ing, cramping, hot and sweaty walking through the trails around the campsite with a dog, a preggo, a 6 year old and my mother-in-law. Not my idea of fun, and that was exactly what we did this weekend.
We went camping with Kenneth's family Saturday and Sunday. All-in-all, it was an okay trip. I love being at the lake, out in the sun, and spending time with family.
And might I add that Miley, our yorkie, got her first swimming expedition. Kenneth and I were walking from the swimming area of the lake to our campsite down a bicycle trail and saw the perfect opportunity to take our little fur-baby swimming for the first time ever. Isn't it funny how dogs just jump right in? They don't need lessons or anything?!?

Miley was a little hesitant at first as a jet ski had just driven by and was sending waves our way, but when the waves settled, she was all game. Kenneth kinda picked her up and set her down in the water and she just went for it. It was so cute, too, with her little head just poking up above the water and her little legs going 90 to nothing. Cute cute cute.
I will say, on the way home she was completely wiped out. She rode in the floorboard under the foot vents the whole way home. But she had a blast!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment