Sorry for the poor quality of these pictures.. you can't expect a masterpiece when they're taken with an iPhone, right?
Hubby and I have some of the BEST friends ever!! Over the past year, we have had the pleasure to meet another great couple to add to the list. Hubby works with Brian at his job and had known him for awhile. He is such a great guy and a great night-shift boss!! Over this past weekend, hubby and I had the pleasure of driving to their house and hanging out with them for Saturday evening. We are hung out in the pool and soaked up some sun and then the guys headed over to fish near their house while we stuck around from some, as always, awesome girl chatter. We always have a blast when we are with these guys!!
..Brian and Brittney
..Britt and I
The Beautiful Brittney herself
These wonderful couple lives somewhere in the whereabouts of 2 hours away from our house so we don't get to meet up as often as I would like to. However, we have yet to have a bad time when we do get the chance to spend some time together.
I think we have so much in common with these two.
Brittney and I are both in a very similar situation and point in our lives when it comes to our marriages, our interests, and fertility. It is so nice to have someone to chat with these sort of things.
So, what about you? How was your weekend?
These wonderful couple lives somewhere in the whereabouts of 2 hours away from our house so we don't get to meet up as often as I would like to. However, we have yet to have a bad time when we do get the chance to spend some time together.
I think we have so much in common with these two.
Brittney and I are both in a very similar situation and point in our lives when it comes to our marriages, our interests, and fertility. It is so nice to have someone to chat with these sort of things.
So, what about you? How was your weekend?
1 comment:
Cute pictures!
Did I miss a post about your fertility? Are you having issues too? I haven't shared on my blog about this yet, but I've been having issues for about a year now.
Post a Comment