Can I just let all you lovelies in on my little secret...?
The hubby and I are going to welcome a new member to our family. And, no, it's not a new baby- not technically, anyway. I will probably refer to it in the future as my new baby, but it's not human...
Let me introduce you to the Canon Rebel T1i SLR camera.

This little bad boy, as well, as many other accessories are heading to our doorsteps at some point over the next week. And, can I tell you- excited does nothing to cover how I feel at this moment.
You guys will be seeing many, many more pictures to come as soon as our baby arrives.. hurry home, I'm ready for ya, Rebel.
5 comments:
I was getting ready to go on and on about how great being a mom is....this bad boy is good too though...I bought the nikon d3000 and returned it...maybe i'll try this one(:
how cute is your header? omg!
You will love it! DSLR cameras are fantastic!
Rebels are such great cameras! Hope you enjoy yours!
Let us know how you like it! I usually use my Iphone camera, which isn't that great but practical! I don't like the last camera that I got...
Post a Comment