The curtains... they do close. My fiance is just a looney. Incredibly cute and irrestible, but none-the-less a looney. So that means that I could have slept last night had I just got up out of the bed and checked myself... he just didn't take the time to look at the first layer of curtains..and see that they do in fact close...... Note to self: tonight, get up and close the curtains yourself.
Also, just wanted to share a quick lil story with you guys. I was in the breakfast area of the hotel this morning and overheard a group of ladies talking over their meal. They were part of a group of visitors that were staying over the weekend and today because of a wedding in the area, I suppose. Anywho.. this group is one of those groups, as I overheard some of the personnel taking while fixing my food, that will call the front desk for every little thing...
As I was saying, they were talking and one of them was telling the others about her, as I would refer to it, "dumb blonde" moment, or maybe as Kenneth would say "Emily moment".... She calls the front desk with a complaint. (She then goes into describing the conversation between the front desk and herself)..
"yes ma'am I was calling to tell you that I am hearing music in my room.... yes ma'am I do have an alarm clock in my room.... Well, yes ma'am I thought it was coming from the alarm clock also, but then I unplugged it and it is still playing (hint: the alarm has batteries in it and would keep going if you unplugged it).... Oh yes ma'am, I'm sorry I called you I am a moron.
Ha! This would definately be the reason for me to avoid walking by the front desk the rest of the time I am here. Yes, they can know I am a moron but no, I will not allow them to have a face to add to their opinion of me.
Lol... this put a smile on my face and hope it will do the same for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment