It's 1:00 and I have spent the morning packing. I just love to pack for trips... that means a break from this town- a break from the day-to-day routine. I LOVE TRIPS!
So where to? I knew you were going to ask. Kenneth is going to Atlanta, GA to take some classes for work (he is a diesel mechanic). So, I decided this would be the perfect opportunity for a little vacation away from home... besides I had planned to spend all next week studying(since I take my BOARD exam the next Thurs) during the day, so why not get out of this environment to do so? Then, when Kenneth is out of school, study time will be over anyway so then we can spend some time together (we won't be getting alot of that after I get a job b/c I will be working dayshift and him nightshift).. but we will make it work.
So, long story short... I'm warning you guys.. if I get bored and need a break from studying, there will be a new blog from me more than likely (or several, we will just have to wait and see). So, if you see lots of blogs from me next week, you'll just have to overlook them- I will calm down eventually. LOL.
But, until then, buh-bye.
1 comment:
Hey girl, just saw this post when I added you to my blog list...let me know if DW & I could take you both to dinner while ya'll are here.
It could be totally awkward and weird (ha!)...but, hey, it could be fun, too! I've got my email on my profile...just shoot me a message if it's something you'd want to do and I'll email you my phone number. If not, no worries.
Post a Comment