Monday, August 25, 2008

First Night at Comfort Suites

My impression of this hotel is that it is fairly nice. The rooms are nice with very comfy King bed FULL of pillows, microwave, fridge, big flatscreen tv, FREE WIRELESS -which is the perk for me, pool. sauna, gym.... very clean. The personnel have also been very nice this visit.
The only complaint thus far is that our window overlooks the shopping center across the street. What is the problem there, you say? The problem is that the curtains in our room don't close- they are just for decoration. One of the stores across the street has big, huge, bright neon signs flashing - even though they were already closed- and we have a little sheer material covering our window. Not a big prob for most, I'm sure... but I like my room to be DARK when I go to sleep and that kept me up for awhile... plus, I am used to sleeping on one particular side at home and that put me either sleeping a different way or being rolled over facing mr neon signs.
Nonetheless, I am still very happy to be here.. enjoying it. I plan to do a little studying and then maybe go down to the hot tub for a lil bit before i come back to shower for our double date tonight, which i am super-stoked about. I love eating at new places and meeting new people.. YAY! So, I am going to pry myself from under these comfy covers and try to make myself go get my books.. Afterall, the reason i came was to study during the day right? But... I... Just.... Don't... Wanna.

No comments: