Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Last Night at Stockbridge...
Looking back, I have had a wonderful time over the past few days. We have been here since Sunday and tonight will be our last night :( It has been quite an experience. Sunday, we ate at Applebee's. Monday, I tested out the hottub and when Kenneth got home, we went to meet my brother and his wife, Amy. Tuesday, we went to eat at Hooter's and came back to the Sauna and hottub at the hotel. Tonight, we went to the mall and ate at Olive Garden and then came back to the hotel and relaxed. Tomorrow, we will be heading back to Bama after we check out at 12:00 and plan to stop and eat at TGIFridays. The food has been WONDERFUL and, overall, it has been very relaxing and I hate to go back... but home is calling, so we must be on our way... back to life and back to reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a safe trip home! Can't believe Kenneth can sew...too funny!!!
Post a Comment