I call mom on my way home today and lo, and behold she tells me I have a bill from Movie Gallery. Let's just say I rented 4? movies and after I pay late fees for the movies being minutes late, I will have paid $20 for these movies?!? Ridiculous! Can I just say that Movie Gallery just got my last dollars for rental for a long time to come.
That being said.. how was your Christmas? I had a great Christmas. Not near as restful as I had hoped for, but is it ever really restful? And do I ever really stick to my vow to diet and exercise the day after Christmas? Nope, nodda. Either way.. Christmas has come and gone and today was day 1 back to work. I have been debating all day as to when I will take my next vacation day and have come to the decision that I will take it next Thursday for the Championship game. Yes, I realize I will get another day and a half vacation day befire them but.. it's also not everyday my all time favorite SEC team makes it to the National Championship AND it's not everyday my wonderful hubby takes the day off and we get to spend the time together. So, there it is.. decision made.
Oh, and have I mentioned that I am not a cold weather fan?!? A little snow every now and then.. a lazy night wrapped up in a blanket on the couch watching movies and dozing.. sure that's great. Having to go to work day after day and be freezing all day?? Not cool. Does not make for a happy camper! Where's the spring time weather? I'm ready for it any day now! :) If only the body was in Springtime shape.. that will come eventually. We will get there. For the time being, though, can we please get some heat.. maybe some sunshine?
No comments:
Post a Comment