I walked out to get in my car this morning and much to my dismay, decided it was going to be waay too cold for me when the thermostat on my car said it was 26 degrees! Yes, 26! Since I am a 70's girl, I have been miserable today!
So, to bring my freezing cold night to and end, I make an executive decision to let all the madness and clutter in my house, as well as the dirty dishes in the sink and the dirty clothes in the laundry basket wait.. and instead, curl up with my laptop, my snuggie (and a blanket.. like I said I'm freezing!), my pjs, my warm cuddly dog at my feet and watch some t.v. until I fall asleep and wait on my hubby to get home from work. Ahhh!! If it's going to be freezing all day, I might as well enjoy my night, huh?!?
1 comment:
Sounds good to me! :) A snuggie?? I want one! :)
Post a Comment