Can I start by saying that the above statement is soo far from the truth in my opinion. Kenneth and I have not really had any "hard times" over the past year. I would have to say, however, that since our anniversary rolled around, it seems like it is starting to occur. I have been stressed lately and he has been super tired and I guess the two doesn't make a very good combination. We haven't really been 'fighting' so to speak, but have had a few more heated conversations than we have before. I guess it doesn't help when all the bills come in at one time because neither of us like to be living for the next paycheck. So, I vow to not let the situations get to me anymore. I will not let my tiredness or stress or anything else like that out on him. I love him more than anything and treasure our relationship. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.
On a lighter note.. tomorrow will be Christmas Eve Eve. I hope each of you have finished your Christmas shopping already. I have been finished since last weekend and actually purchased all of my groceries for this week and next as well so that I won't have to find myself fighting the crowds until after the holidays... whew! That is a sigh of relief!
Anyone have any big requests from Santa this year?Kenneth and I are holding on the presents this year because we have done nothing but purchase things for ourselves lately and just got back from our trip a few weeks back soo... happy early Christmas to us! But, what about you guys? Wanting anything special for Christmas?
1 comment:
Sorry to hear of the hard times - but it's natural I guess you could say. Our first year was by far the hardest yet!! But, someone told me this..and it makes sense:
You fight with your friends but yet almost always work it out... You married your BEST friend - so why should it be any different?
Post a Comment