yes I have been!
We have been super busy at the clinic. It's nearing the end of the year and everyone wants to get the last chance surgeries in before the first of the year which leads to physical therapy being completely over loaded! We have been busy busy busy. So, therefore, what do I do when I get home? Well, nothing other than hit the hay. I haven't really seen my husband since Sunday and that, my friends, sucks!! I might get to see him before he goes to work tomorrow though.
I have been thinking about the year to come and what I hope to get accomplished in that time. I hope to have our house sold and save some money that we will not be paying on our house. I hope to have an emergency fund intact with at least $1,000 at all times because, hey, you never know these days what might happen. I hope to be able to build the house that Kenneth (the hubby) and I both would love within the next 5 or 6 years. By that time we would be 29-30 years old and hopefully a little more financially stable. I would also like to revisit Hawaii for our 5th year anniversary. I have been once before but Kenneth has never been and I would like to go back and plan our trip and what we would like to do before we go so that we will not waste time. I would also like to be more domestic and more organized. I also need to cook more often and exercise frequently. I know that I will not "diet" but exercising would be a better option. I also would like to have a baby sometime within the next 5 years if the Lord seems fit.
HOWEVER.. right now, the biggest thing on my mind is going to sleep as I can barely hold my eyes open! So, goodnight my blog sweeties. Have a wonderful Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment