Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monday again?

This week at work has been crazy!

We have been super busy at work and I am completely exhausted. However, hubby's bday is Saturday and we are planning a fun night out with his friends/coworkers to eat and go bowling. Can we say 30 people? And do you know how tough it is to make a reservation on a Saturday night at 7:00 for 30 people?!? Not easy at all, I tell you.. and then reserving enough lanes, etc for that many? That is what I dealt with in between patients today. Stressed doesnt begin to cover it. But, I would like for hubby to have a great night out on his bday. I had one for mine. I'm actually pretty excited about it. More details to come, I am sure!

I am soo tired lately. I go to work, come home and sleep until hubby gets here (7 pm til 12:45 to 1:00), stay up and catch up on the day with him for approx 1 hr and then head to bed from that time until 5:30 when the alarm goes off. I know it's not constant sleep but it is in the neighborhood of 8 hours of sleep AND I still get to see hubby more than on the weekends. However, I am still tired when I wake up. Something has got to give! I hate feeling tired.. and I have been working out as well and haven't gotten to the point yet where I feel good when I work out. Probably b/c I'm been working so hard during the day. I don't know. But I hate feeling tired. Lack of energy is not good.. I'm way too young for this. :)

Have a happy Thursday, ladies.

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I know what you mean! Exhaustion was supposed to have waited till much later in life!

Anonymous said...

Your eyes at your boyfriend and you are beautiful !