Sunday, June 20, 2010

To My FourFathers..

I am proud to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the four father's in my life...


To my step-father-in-law
Ron

You are such a fun person to be around. There is never a way of telling what will come out of your mouth.. and at what time. You really know how to lighten the mood. But, one thing, for sure is your willingness to help when needed. For that, we are thankful.

~~~

To my father-in-law

Bo

Seeing as how you live in another state, we don't see you regularly, but we love every minute we get to spend with you and your wife, Charlotte. You guys are fun to be around as well. Kenneth and I know just how much you love us and that you would do anything you could to help us when we need you. Although Kenneth and you haven't always been close, he is very thankful for the relationship you have today. The two of you are one in the same.. he's built from your own image. You are such a laid-back, down to earth, loving man.. and for that we are thankful.

~~~~
To my father,
Ronald

Daddy, you are such a wonderful person. Although we aren't as close today as we were, I know how much you love me. You are such a caring, quiet, and thoughtful person. I will always be your baby girl, and am very thankful to be your daughter. You have always been my safe haven when things go ary.. my anchor when things are stray.. You are such a wise man that always has an answer and way of fixing anything. You are very talented, dependable, and loving to those you know. You mean the world to me and I could never repay you for all you have done.

You are one of a kind, daddy, and for that I am thankful.

~~~~~
And, last, but certainly not least...
To my loving husband, and father to my future children
Kenneth

You are such an all around good guy and wonderful husband. You are amazing, and I know that God meant you just for me. You know how to cheer me up with life gets hectic. You are so caring and affectionate to me and those around us. You are my best friend. You are such a friendly, good natured man and a laid back and fun to be around guy that makes everyone smile. You have the best sense of humor and know how to make me feel truly special. You have a look that melts my heart, and always know how to make me feel truly special. I love your silly yet loving ways. I watch you as you interact with other children, as well as our own fur-baby.. and I know that you will, one day, be a wonderful father to our own children. I see the look in your eye as you play with our nephews and little cousins, as well as the loving nature of the discipline you show toward them. You are hard-working and do your best to support me, no matter what it takes. I am so blessed to have a husband like you. I love you with my whole heart, bud, and I know you love me as well.. and for that I am thankful.

So, to my four-fathers out there, hope you have a great Father's Day.. and know that you mean the most to me...

3 comments:

Tricia said...

so sweet

Lindsay said...

So super sweet!!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

SUPER cute! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog recently :) Your blog is so sweet!