Is it just me, or is going to the dentist one of the most awkward experiences ever?
Hubby and I both had an apt this afternoon to get some cavities taken care of. As I sat there in my chair with instruments and utensils getting crammed in my mouth.. feeling as if I were going to choke on my spit, several thoughts crossed my mind.
What do you do with your tongue, anyway?
And why do the dentists I've visited in the past choose to strike up a conversation while they have their fingers stretching your mouth open?
Why does it seem the little sucker thing always gets stuck to my mouth.. or my tongue.. every.single.time?
As I am sitting here, with half my face numb.. I think- boy, how I hate the dentist.
What about you? Ever had a weird experience at the dentists' office?
2 comments:
Ha! It is funny that they want to talk to you while their fingers are in your mouth.
I am a dork and love the dentist! I think I'm a freak of nature because I have never flossed, yet I've never had a cavity. I think I love the dentist because it used to get me out of school.
Ughh...I hate the dentist!!! Although when doctors listen to my chest with a stethoscope it's even worse. They move it away so fast that I feel like I'm panting to get a full breath in!
Post a Comment