Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I won.. I really won.

Here's a special thanks to Kelly over at Life in a Small Town for leaving me the Super Comments Award.

The object is to answer the 9 questions and then pass it on to your favorite commenter's.


1. Why do you blog? I like to keep a journal of the chapters in my life. I love to go back and surf through old posts and use that to see how my life has changed, to remember things I would have forgotten, and to see how I've grown as a person. I also have family not in this area, so it's a great way to keep up with them and vice versa.

2.What are your 3 best memories? Passing my board exam, my marriage, and my honeymoon with my best friend.

3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read. I am a huge reader. This question has proven to be quite a challenge.. My favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks, Emiliy Giffin, Jodi Picoult, and James Patterson- not particularly in that order.

4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? Dirty Dancing, Gone with the Wind, Pretty Woman, the Goonies, Grease

5. Name 5 things you can't live without. Husband, family, furbaby, laptop, iPhone

6. If you could change you name, what would it be? I love my name, and always have, but I have also loved the name Gracie. I will probably include that in possible baby names.

7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself. I am a very OCD person- I have diagnosed myself. I like for things to be in a certain way, a certain order- or I have to fix it. It drives me crazy for papers to be stapled unevenly, etc.

8.If you could have a Freaky Friday experience, who would you change places with?Oprah.. I don't know why, because she's awesome.


9.What is the best thing about being a woman?Lipgloss, heels, purses, and unlimited times to change my mind about anything in particular.

I tag:
1. Lindsay
2. Brooke


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww fun! Thanks dear! I can't wait to answer my questions!! Yay! Thanks again! xoxo

Sarah said...

I totally agree, lipgloss and heels makes it totally worth being a girl. I wish I could diagnose myself as OCD, I just like being messy too much!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

I agree completely with #9. They make being a female great!

J and A said...

Congrats!