Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Funny of the day

I was lying in the bed as hubby sat beside me doing his math homework last night. Long story short, I was trying to remember what you call a 'parallelogram'.

Me: What do you call those slanted squares?
Hubby: uhhh... an italicized square. (Dead serious face.. not a smile)

Then he burst out into laughter. Sometimes we crack ourselves up..

--------------------

Flash back to a few weeks ago.

We are lying in bed watching t.v.- gee, kinda makes it seem like all we do is lounge in the bed, huh?

Anywho.. hubby raked his foot against mine and scratched me with the side of his toenail.

Me: You need to cut those falons.
Hubby: Falons? Laughing hysterically
Me: (Obviously not quite getting it yet) laughs.
Oh no, I didn't mean falons. I meant Talons.
Hubby: (lol) smiles and nods like suuuurre.
Me: I meant talons for real. A falon is a bird, right?
Hubby: laughing hysterically once more
No, maybe you mean Falcon is a bird.
Me: Finally getting it and blushing with slight embarrassment.



Like I said.. sometimes we crack ourselves up.

The funny side of spending your every day with your best friend.

1 comment:

Jill said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hilarious!!!