Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol

So, is it just me or is Paula having THE WORST time trying to talk tonight, and get here point across. It seems like she's having major trouble catching her breath or something. And, what exactly is she wearing? Not thinking that I'm digging it very well.
Anywho, I'm liking these guys a lot better than I have been liking them. For the most part, they are rocking it..however, Anoop was a major disappointment. It's so sad because I was really liking him, but oh well.
I really don't know who my favorite is right now.. I like the oil-rig guy and the guy with red glasses tonight. I think they both are awesomely great and I hope they go a long way with this. Good job is all I can say. Oh and the girl with the red hair. And I promise I'm gonna get better with the names... hopefully.
And after looking over the internet for bathing suits, I have decided that it is waaaayy time to get the show on the ball and get in shape before summer time really hits. So, starting 5 mins ago, I'm cutting back and kicking some major tail on my lunch breaks and after work. Our beach trip is ummm... 2 months away so I still have time; just no time for playing around. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Haha Paula was extra crazy tonight! I think she gets worse each season!
O gosh, bathing suit season is just arund the corner isn't it?!?! How fun that you have a beach trip planned!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Paula seems to be slurring her speech a good bit. And her sentences don't even make a lick of sense! I just think,"What?" after everything she says!