So, there was an elderly couple in a grocery store one day.. and the man decided he wanted some peaches so he grabbed a can as they went down the aisle and stuck it in his pocket. He was caught, went to jail, and eventually it was his courtdate. As the elderly couple sat in the courtroom, it was his time to go before the judge.
Judge:So, I see here, Mr. Jones that you were accused of attempting to steal a can of peaches. Did you attempt to steal this can of peaches?
Mr. J: Well, yessir, I guess you could say so.
Judge: And how many peaches were in that can?
Mr. J: Six, sir.
Judge: Well, then I hereby sentence you to six years in prison- one year for each peach you attempted to steal.
.."Your honor, I object.."
As the judge looks up, and Mr. J turns around to see his wife stand up abruptly..
Mrs. J: Your honor, you can't sentence him to 6 years-- HE STOLE A CAN OF ENGLISH PEAS TOO!
----------------------------------------------------------------
And another.. not to offend the blondes in the crowd..
A blonde watching the news hears that two Brazilian men die in an accident. She cries and sobs, "Oh my goodness!!! ... How many is a brazilion?!?!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
All because it's Monday.. you needed a laugh!! :) Happy Monday!
1 comment:
Lol...a brazillion...
Post a Comment