Monday, March 2, 2009

My Life As I Have Known It.. as a blog-slacker.

So, the last few weeks.. I have had many blog-worthy moments. There have been many times when I could have darted to the camera and posted TONS about the daily lives of the Russells. HOWEVER.. I have failed at my duties and I now must go back and post a few of the good 'ens. Like... going to the beach?




















And, then when we got back from the beach... we got out of the truck and what did we see??!?! Well... non of than my favorite flower in the whole wide world blooming in our yard..
BUTTERCUPS!!! How b-e-a-utiful!
Then, I'm cooking in the kitchen for breakfast yesterday and mom calls and tells us to look outside, and what do we see??!?
SNOW!!! We didn't get a whole lot but it was enough for us to say it snowed! And Miley sure had FUN!!

And then I decided to write on me windows and take a picture of it to document "our First Snow" .. only to realize that the date was not Feb. 28th.. but more like March 1st.. what dorks we are!! HA. The END!

No comments: