This is where my Miley is right now.. in her pet taxi. And if you look closely enough you will see a portion of the reason why.
See those awful, beaverlike teeth marks? This is the leg on my jewelry armoir (don't check for spelling). I walk into my guest bedroom yesterday after work and find, not only that my little troublemaker has attempted to naw the leg off this piece of furniture but she also pulled out a box of my boots that were in their box under the bed. She completely demolished the box and the paper that was left inside. And I was NOT a happy camper when I came home. Now, looking at it, I just wonder how long it took the little devil to chew into the leg this long?!? And, it is not only this leg.. she started on another leg and a couple bites in the corners. I repeat, NOT a happy camper!
So, this little troublemaker will be behind bars more often until we get out of this chewing stage we have gotten into.
2 comments:
Uh -oh! A bad case of "separation anxiety" - it seems.
My Boxer chewed an area about 2' X 3' wide of Masonite siding off the back of my old house (down to the gypsum board) while I was at work one day.
They have a funny way of showing us they love us and miss us, don't they?
Dexter did the same thing to my jewelry box that my uncle built me when I was a little girl, and a hutch my dad built, like, 30 years ago. I was FUMING. Today I caught him licking the wall after I had painted it! Thank goodness it was dry! There's no telling what all he's nawed up around this house.
Post a Comment