I have to say that even thought we didn't really do anything this weekend, it was still nice.
On Friday, I started cleaning the house while Kenneth was at work. I got quite a bit finished. Saturday, I got up pretty early and cooked some breakfast. After eating, Kenneth and I went to buy groceries and purchased some plastic chairs and a small table for our front porch. When we got home, Kenneth and I washed my car(well, Kenneth washed my car and I rinsed) and then I cleaned the inside out. Afterwards, Kenneth had to destroy the bathroom and dig up the backyard with a little help from daddy to find what we are still uncertain as to what is happening and the extent of our troubles. We knew we were having trouble inside the house and the city came out to "clean out the main pipe" twice (well, actually, more like they probably filled out a work order like they had actually been there because there's no way they could have gotten back there when our gate stays locked).. anywho, so they eventually ind sewage in the backyard.. like a pond back there after figuring that the problem wasn't just in the house when they couldn't find a clog or anything. So, they spent hours trying to find what was going on only to dig up the backyard and decide they couldn't find how the pipes run to be able to follow them. So, we have ditches in the backyard; gurgling sinks and toilets that I hope won't backup in the house until they get some answers.. oh what a fun time we have in store!
Anywho, while dad and Kenneth were digging the great ditch of the south, mom and I went to run some errands, one of which was getting Miley's hair trimmed. And by trimmed, I did not mean buzzed completely off, but hey, you get what you get. Here's a pic of Miley with the new 'do:
Oh, and speaking of new 'dos, I have been summoned to post some pics of mine. Kenneth and I went out to eat Saturday night and while I was getting ready, I remembered I hadn't posted any pics yet. So here's a quick one while I was getting ready: (sidenote: ignore the extra plump around the arm area, Kenneth doesn't understand cropping that out LOL.)
2 comments:
Very cute hair!! And cute puppy dog, too!
Wow! You got a LOT cute off, but its super cute! I swear, I'm SUCH a chicken...I can't get mine cut off because it makes me cry every time!
Post a Comment