Monday, March 23, 2009
My apologies.
I have been MIA over the past week or two. Last weekend I had the stomach virus and let absolutely everything go in the house. We have been without water also and we finally got that fixed. I now have allergies/sinus/cold/the crude. I hardly slept last night from coughing. I am going to the doctor this afternoon when I leave work in hopes that he can give me something to cut this crap and get me better. I am sick of being sick. LOL. So, here are my apologies, I haven't read a blog post in about a week or so now and I definately haven't been up to posting my own, but hopefully I will be able to get myself back in line over this week and get caught up once again. Until then, hope you all have a happy Monday.. and Tuesday.. and maybe even Wednesday until I get back on track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment