I LOVE this weather! Have I mentioned that I am by far, not a winter kinda girl. You wanna make me miss grumpster.. just let me get cold. However, the weather today was STUPENDOUS! And the even better part is it's supposed to be like this ALL WEEKEND! It just makes me feel so good inside.I had to go get my driver's license renewed today and might I say that the picture is going to be horrendous to say the least. I won't go into details though.. I'll just hide it away in my wallet.
It's Friday night and I am sitting at home watching "What Not to Wear" because Kenneth hates that show so while he is at work, Miley and I are lounging on the couch and I am sneaking in an episode of two. Speaking of Kenneth, he had to go back to working the 'night' shift(3-12ish) on Wednesday. I was not too happy about it but I think it could possibly be the best for us. Everyone needs a little time apart every now and then. Although I hate to be alone and I hate to not get to spend all my time with him, I think we can both get a little snippy with each other when we have spent all our time together; not fighting, not arguing, just misunderstanding and shortness with each other. I could possibly spend every waking moment with him and not have it any other way, but I think it could do us some good.
The downfall? We had already made plans with my BFF Jenny and her husband Wade. I was super excited about getting to spend some time with my friends. We don't get together very often and I was kinda looking forward to it, but there will be another time soon hopefully.
After getting the DL renewed today, I decided to go store shopping. Sometimes I get in this mood to just go and look in little stores like the Dollar General and Big Lots and places like that. I have found the cutest stuff during spur of the moment stops like these. I enjoyed one of these stops today and found some cute stuff. I resisted the urge for impulse purchases in a few little stores, but I'm thinking I may go back tomorrow and get a few of the items I looked at because after all.. I only spent $5.00. I bought 6 items and spent $5.00 at the Dollar Tree for our house and I found some chair at Big Lots that Kenneth and I will be purchasing tomorrow for the front porch even though he doesn't know it yet. But, soon, he will and he will love it I'm sure.LOL.
Tomorrow, Kenneth has a huge project planned as we have a clog in our pipes somewhere between our two bathrooms and the pressure busted the seal in one of our toilets. Not gonna be a fun time but my dad is coming over to help him so maybe it won't be too bad. Either way, Big Lots, we will be visiting when he gets done. :) I also have plans to wash my car and take Miley to get a haircut if they are not already booked all day. Which reminds me, Pet Depot lady.. if you wouldn't put people on hold and then hang up on them, you might get a little more business, but since I couldn't get you to pick back up, I'll try again in the morning because my little Miley is looking like a homeless doggie and I'm sure she would appreciate a little trim.. or not, but she needs it.
But, anyway.. I'm just rambling so hope you all have a good, summer weather weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment