Thursday, September 23, 2010

Could it be so?

Frequent urination? Check.
Tender breasts? Double Check.
Nausea? Every morning this week.

Is it just a really bad PMS.. or are these signs of good things to come?
Guess we shall see in approximately 1 week!

I have no longer let myself get antsy about these signs because I know I am just in for a bummer. The way I see it, God has a child in store for me at some point because I have knocked and asked and am patiently waiting. I have faith in the Lord that he will bless us with a child at his perfect timing so that we can bless the Lord by giving it back to him. Now for the waiting part....

6 comments:

Jos said...

Hoping and praying for you!!

Lindsay said...

Ohhh those signs do sound good! :) Praying for you!:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll have good news!

Oh, and um, Go Hogs! :) I know we play ya'll this weekend! I'm excited and NERVOUS!!!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Praying!!! :)

Anonymous said...

praying for you

Anonymous said...

Those sound like great signs! Praying for you. Btw, I left you something over at my blog!