Geez, this month has FLOWN by!!
I must say that this has been the easiest month of my pregnancy so far! I am now 21 weeks, and I feel the best at this point than I have the whole time!! Nausea has subsided some, and not vomitting all day WooHoo!!
I have gotten a little bit of my energy back. I actually cleaned, did some laundry, and cooked a full course meal yesterday!! Though hubby doesn't make a big deal when I haven't been able to do these things, I'm pretty sure he was pumped to get a good home cooked meal!! You can only have soo much McD's or Pizza Rolls.
The back aches haven't been as bad the last fews weeks. Though my feet hurt a lot, it is at a bearable state. No acne, manageable hair, and just enough belly bump that people are starting to notice there may be a bun in the oven..
My appetite is coming back, and speaking of which, can I just add that I never knew dill pickles tasted so good. I also, for the first time, have had QUITE a SWEET TOOTH lately. I am really having to wind that one in and keep it under control. The dreaded sugar test is just around the river bend so to speak.
All-in-all, I'm one happy momma!! If this sinus crud would leave me alone, I would be even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment