Thursday, March 12, 2009
Are you sure it's not Friday 13th.. on Thursday.
It all began this morning. I wake up 30 mins late and stumble my way into bathroom as I am about to BUST. I don't bother to turn on the light but hurry to the toilet, do my business and flush. As I head for the sink I hear the toilet making a funny noise. As I turn around to see what's going I realize that the toilet water is to the brim. Uh-oh! I look over at the tub and there's about 2-3 inches of water in it.. and all of a sudden as I am standing there I swear I hear water.. like moving water. Why would I think that? BECAUSE I DO! I go in the guest bathroom and open the door and the whole bathroom is flooded! I wake Kenneth up, and because I didn't wash my hair the day before, I threw my clothes and things in a bag and headed to mom's house to take a shower before work. Long story short, mom went over and cleaned up the bathroom, washed my dishes, and brought my dirty laundry home to wash it for me (i know, sweet mom right?). I ended up only being 30 mins late, but that put me behind on my work and with my patients so the whole day kinda went downhill from there. So, how does the story end? Well, it hasn't yet, but I'm pretty sure it will not end until about umm.. Wednesday or Thursday when the city worker and the plumber are available to get our new pipes and things ran at our house. But, when it does end.. I'm pretty sure we will be left with a grand total of... oh, let's just say$2500.00. OUCH, I know! Tell me about it. And now I just sit here thinking, "and its not Friday the 13th until TOMORROW!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohhhh nooooo...that stinks so bad! I am so sorry! I know how it feels to buy a house and then something go wrong (boy...do I know...lol). I hope your week gets better!
Oh wow! Girl, that's awful!! Sorry your day was so hectic and just, wrong! Let's hope that today goes better! And, get that city out there to fix that mess!!
Oh no! That stinks!!! So sorry...
Post a Comment