In celebration of the hubby's birthday, I thought it would be the perfect time to post all about him.. :)
So, just for you Kenneth.. 27 things I love about you! (In no particular order).
1. Your smile.
2. When you grab my hand at times least expected.
3. Your kisses on my forehead that make my heart melt.
4. Your eyes
5. The baby face you seem to hate so much.
6. Your coming behind me and holding me tightly.
7. Your spontaneous sense of humor.
8. The way you will do anything, and go completely out of your way, to help others.
9. Seeing you playing with all the children at church and the way you have this way of earning all of their love and attention.
10. When you give me your undivided, complete attention
11. Your adorable little dimples.
12. The way you really get into songs going down the road.. singing aloud with such meaning.
13. I know you would do absolutely anything for me.. just to make me happy.
14. You would give up anything at the drop of a hat for me.
15. Your fit little body.
16. Your witty little comments that make anyone laugh.
17. Your love for your family.
18. Your ever growing love for Christ.. and all that is still rising up in you.
19. Your friendship and encouragement through all the trials and valleys I have faced.
20. Your love for me, growing everyday, that shines through despite it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment