Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365 - Day 10

This, my friends, is organization in the making.

Please note: Pink squeaky toy at top right.. Miley has been trying to help mommy.

Yes, you read right.. organization!
I have spent a couple hours today getting my desk at work organized- getting exercise programs together and in a binder of their own, getting rehab protocol out of books and crammed in drawers and into a binder as well. Blah, blah, blah. Long story short, I can now see my desk! And I even made myself a "To Do" drawer for my future projects in downtime.

So when I got home, I suckered the hubster and apparently Miley too into helping me clean out files (old bills we have paid, started getting income tax documents together, that sort of thing. So, this is a pic before I really got good and going. Now that I have gotten it complete, I feel so much better. Ahhh!

No comments: