Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day 5

For lack of a better post, I thought I would introduce you iPhone users who haven't yet experienced the awesomeness of Words with Friends.. You should definitely check it out.
It is one of those games where I play religiously for a few weeks and then take a break. When I pick it back up, it's awesome all over again..
So, here's a glance at my current fave.

I wish you all a lovely weekend.. it's hubby's bday weekend, so we are going out tomorrow night with some friends.. meaning, I may not be checking in again until Saturday or Sunday.. so have a great one lovelies!!

3 comments:

MsNscr said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that game.

Happy almost Friday!

Shannon said...

Oh, we have to play together! :) I love, love, love that game. I'm slightly addicted! I'm sending you a request now!

Jennifer said...

Came across your project 365. I am doing one so love looking for others. Also, I love words with friends. So addictive.