I have decided. It's official. On weeks like this one, the whole world needs to shut down and no one needs to work. I'm making the executive decision right now.
Why, you say?
Well, you see, my week started like this:
I warmed my car for 40 minutes, as well as hubby's truck, and before I could go to work, my wonderful hubby stood at the car and pryed (yes, pryed) ice and snow mixture off my car! Note nephew's shovel that my hubs is using to remove ice from car.. a southern ice scraper. I caught a quick pic while he was doing it for me to show just how wonderful he is.
This was taken yesterday. The very same day that, as I was leaving work, I took extra special care to hold to the handrail going on, stepping cautiously to avoid what seemed to be water puddles, and walking around huge blankets off snow because I know I am a clutz.. as I made it to my car, I flung the car door open and stretched my leg out to hop in the car just as the leg I was standing on slid on a huge sheet of ice that I failed to notice, sending me doing a half split, half baseball slide underneath my bosses car.. yes, you read correctly. Just call me grace!
Did I mention yet that all the schools have taken an early Spring Break? Well, maybe not spring, but they have been out all week.. oh and tomorrow is no different. Braden was jumping literally with joy that he is out tomorrow as well. Seriously, the roads are just fine and jealous me wants to be a kid again. Not that I could handle being at home all week.. I was getting stir crazy after only 2 days at home. When I went back to work yesterday, though, my body was finally getting to a point where I may have been able to sleep in. Of course, on the days you can't sleep in, your body wants to! On the plus side, physical therapists don't have a lot of patients to show up when school is out and some jobs are still shut down. Snow=no shows for many, many appointments. So, even though I have had to work the past 2 days, I have gotten home early because of cancellations.
On the plus side, I did Weight Watchers on Tuesday, and I have been doing fairly well. I have felt better this week already. I hope to keep this motivation going. If I'm going to follow my resolution of "working on my hotness", as I have been referring to hubby as, then I have to keep myself on this fit train.. Here's to motivation!! Woo hoo!!
Hope you bloggy pals are having a stupendous week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment