Let me first begin by saying that I have never really been one to keep track of my number followers. I started my blog to document the steps and the phases in the hubster and I's life. A way, so to speak, of journaling that I could look back on, as well as others, and see where we have came from and where we are now in the present. We also have family not in our immediate area that keep up with our life. This is our way to keep them informed of our day to day lives when they are not physically here to see it for themselves.
Now, let me jump to the present and express how pleasant it was to see my followers expanded recently. As I opened my dashboard today, I saw 50 followers tagging along. Now, I know that isn't a lot by any means, but it is way more than I had the last time I looked.. and considering I haven't exactly been the best or most consistent blogger lately, I was a very pleasant surprise.
Anywho, here's to a shoutout to all those who have roughed the journey with the Russell's and for all those new editions, thanks for joining in! Maybe I can be more consistent and entertaining in 2011!! Glad to see you are all here! We love new followers!! So, here's to you 50!!

No comments:
Post a Comment