-Have you ever heard that "If the snow lies on the ground for more than 5 days, it is waiting on the next one."? I was treating a patient the other day at the hospital, and she told me that is what her mother and grandmother have always told her, and that it has held true throughout her lifetime (she is 84). The snow started last Sunday night here in Alabama, and it is still lying where it fell. Please, go away snow!! I love to watch the snow as it is falling, and maybe play in it a bit, but when it is time to go back to work, I'm ready for it to leave. It is only slowly... very slowly melting away.
-I started Weight Watchers on Tuesday. I have been doing fairly well. The family went to MS to visit my brother yesterday, and we ate at a Taco Bell/KFC, and I did the best I could, but other than that, I have done good. Now, if I can only get myself on the exercise wagon as well.
-I added some new pages. Nothing too fancy, but just some things I want to start keeping track of.. my Life List of things I want to do, the books I have read, and places I want to visit. Check them out, and let me know if you have any suggestions.
-I plan to give it another attempt at the Project 365. Considering I am already a few weeks behind on starting, I think I better get it in gear. I am still debating on whether I want to post daily, or post one big post on the weekend. My photos will, more than likely, come mostly from my trusty iPhone as it will be more convenient to take and post them... in other words, don't expect the best quality. I plan to start it today...we shall see.
-I am off to see what else I can do to get the old blog spruced up a bit.. hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend!!
1 comment:
Good luck with WW! :) You can do it.
Post a Comment