Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365 - Day 9



Tonight, Hubby and I sat down to do our budgeting for this two weeks. My picture of the day is of a wonderful book I have been reading.. Not because I read it tonight, but because as I crossed off debt and took a look at the 5 items we crossed off last month and the (almost) two that we will be crossing off in two weeks.. I was extremely happy we decided to jump on board the financial peace train.. Thank you, Dave Ramsey for helping us work toward becoming debt free. We still have a long way to go, but we are still getting closer every payperiod!

2 comments:

Jos said...

Ugh, I read about this on Amy's blog and thought I NEED TO DO THIS... and now I'm reading about it again on your blog and I'm again thinking I NEED TO DO THIS. Soon. Soon.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dave Ramsey.