Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just taking a quick break..

Yes, it is the day before I take my state board and I am on the internet blogging...
I have been studying all morning and decided a break was in order.
So, I am super nervous about my test. I took my last "practice" test this morning and was very disappointed to see that I made a 64!! That made me feel no better about my chances tomorrow. Ick-- But, anyway... I am just going to finish out my day today studying over the same old stuff that I have been studying (because there's really no way to know what they are going to ask you anyway..) and then get a shower before bed (so that I won't feel icky in the morning when I dont take a shower) and then go to bed early (because I will have to get up at 5:30ish...).
So, just a reminder, keep me in your thoughts tomorrow at 8:00... I won't know how I do, but I promise you will be hearing from me about my results as soon as I hear about them... which will be a few days.

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

praying for ya, girl...hope you do well and can't wait to see the post about how you passed!

DW said...

How did it go? Did you feel good about it?