Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sept 25th - and counting...

Can it get here ANY sooner?

What, you ask? Season 5 of Grey's Anatomy, of course.
"Sources" say there will be a full season, this season, of love and relationship dilemas (what's new, right?) But, after seeing the commercials with new previews, I am in the mood for a little visit to Seattle Grace and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds this season.

Is Rose preggo? Probably not. Even though it was stated they there will be a family in the future for individuals who lockes lips last season.

Dr. Hahn and Callie had their own lip-lock at the end of last season. In Season 5, what will Dr. Yang have to do with this relationship? Will there be a little "Three's Company" in the mix?





It has been stated that Izzie will have a big love story of her own... and I, for one, can say that I am extremely excited because I am sick of seeing her POUTY like she was all last season.







And will McSteamy experience true love this go around... and who will it be with?







Meredith and McDreamy are supposed to be settling down this time... and in their own new house.






Oh, how I can't wait until Sept. 25th.. you can bet on where i will be that night and what I will be doing, that's for sure..

3 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

OH my gosh, I'm with you girl...I can't wait. That's my other addiction besides the Hills.

I don't want any crap from MereDreamy this year, but I'm afraid that Rose is going to be prego now that you said that!

And Izzy, she better get a life this season. Sheesh.

DW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DW said...

Grey's Anatomy is actually a good show...can't say the same about THE HILLS!