Tomorrow is my interview with Northwest Therapy. I hope that all goes well because I really need to get a job.
Thinking about my situation: Kenneth and I have been kind of looking for houses, but really, until I get a job I haven't really seen any big point in looking seriously. If we have seen a house in the buyer's guide that fits into our probable 'budget' then we have made a point to drive by and take a good look, and keeping those in mind, if I get a job soon and they are still available, then we will contact someone to get a better look. If not, then they weren't meant to be. Honestly, we have been making it off of Kenneth's paycheck. I mean, he makes good money, but he is paying all of my bills, minus the truck payment, which my mom has promised to pay ONE MORE OF, and then she is giving it back to me to start paying again. So, in order to have my truck and to look into buying a house to live in when we get married in 2.and.a.half.months, I really need a job.
So, getting back to my point, my interview is tomorrow and I hope all goes well, but I must tell myself that I only wants God's will in my life- if this is not the job that he has for me and the interview goes bad, then he will send another my way. I must step back and let his will be unfolded before me instead of trying to take control and, if it goes bad, getting upset and stressed.
So, tomorrow, keep me in your thoughts, regardless of the outcome, praying that God's will be in my life and this job opportunity.
2 comments:
Praying for you!!! I know how stressful this time in your life can be and I'm thinking of you!
Soooo.....how did it go?
Post a Comment