Today was a very fast day. It seems like it was only a few hours after I woke up that it is now 7pm and I am sitting here watching C.S.I.
I had to make a trip to town this morning but then came home to study for my board exam, which I take on Thurs (the 4th)...
So.... my point for this blog is simply as follows:
Every.one.pray...and pray h.a.r.d! that I can pass my exam on Thursday. I know that there are others of you that I have preached this same sermon to, but I guess now it it time to preach it to myself: As a song that I used to sing in church says, "Stand still, and let God move. Though, standing still is hard to do..." I have come to a time in my life where Thursday will practically make or break the things I have lined up in my future... I must allow God to do the work and trust that he has not brought me this far to leave me... but still, for all of you reading, send up a prayer for me that I will have the knowledge and courage in my own wisdom to pass my test..
2 comments:
Thats one prayer for you just received by God! I know you will do your best, so just put your head down and let the knowledge leak onto your exam!!! (at least thats the way I always did) When you look up, you'll be in a different place in your life! Good Luck and I'll continue to pray for you!
Hey Emily-you have to much of David and Dusty in you to be worried. You will ROCK this test.
Praying for you in Mississippi
The Walker boy's mom
Post a Comment