Thursday, October 2, 2008

And the verdict is...

Kenneth was in the hotel room the whole time last night. He wasn't in HIS room, but he was in a friend, Brandon's playing Xbox or something while his phone, on the other hand, was in his room on the charger. AHHHH!

I should have known something like that was going on. But, I didn't have Brandon's number so I couldn't call him.. so my mind just kept thinking the absolute WORST thoughts. I was crying when he finally came back to his room and checked his phone- just 3 1/2 hours after I had been trying to get ahold of him.. He didn't know what to say. I just explained that I had been worried and had been readin that book about the guy have a car accident and dying on the scene. He said he just didn't call when he got back b/c he figured I was asleep and he didn't wanna wake me up.

After I think I made him feel horrible, I awoke to a very sweet message this morning asking me to forgive him and his apology and things of that nature. And what made it even sweeter was that he put the country song by Jason Aldean (not sure what the name is) but it goes something to the effect of "Oh baby, why, do I do that to you?" as the song that played in the background. It made me feel better knowing that he woke up and it was the first thing he thought about. He cared enough to, at 5am, take the time to put the message together. It was super sweet, and of course, all my frustrations from the night before melted away. Gah- gotta love those men.