It seems that all is well and that my life is finally beginning to come together. I have finished with school. I start my job Wed. Things are starting to come together for my bridal shower, and I haven't been stressing the past few days about the wedding.. just taking it one day at a time. Appliances and stuff for our house are starting to look more in our reach. I have had more time for friends lately than I have in a long time. My family is coming together to help me with the shower and the house stuff. Things are falling into place with the house. We are still awaiting the results of the appraisal, but if all goes well with that, which we should know this week.. and if it is the Lord's will for us to get that house, we should be closing on the house soon. We have looked for furniture and appliances that we will be getting if all goes well and we close on this house.. and it seems like all looks like it is going to work out. I am trying to not get my hopes up with the house until I know for sure that it will be mine, and then I will be SUPER excited! I really like the house.. more and more each time I see it actually. It just seems like the house for Kenneth and I; it just seems as if it already is ours. I mean, my hopes are not up, but it just *feels* right.. like, have you ever had that feeling as if you know that something is going to happen? Thats how I feel right now. I just have this very strong feeling that it is all going to work out with it.
I went shopping with my mother today. We looked at furniture.. and we went to the Thrift store, where I rarely ever go. I forgot what deals you can find there until I went and purchased like 30 items for almost 14 dollars.. wow! I got candle holders and stuff that I plan to wash up and use for the wedding. I get home today and begin washing them and lo and behold, but I paid 25 cents apiece for a set of Princess House tealight type candle holders. My mom had a set kinda like them and I got to comparing them and realized that they were Princess house. I couldn't believe it. I love the stuff and it is not cheap, if any of you have ever purchased that.. and I got the set for .25 a piece= WOW! I was stoked about that! So we went to Walmart and my mother purchased my first bridal shower gifts today. She got the pots and pans set that I registered for.. and then we started looking and she picked up a couple other small things. It made me very happy. I guess I realized that the time is so close. My shower is Oct. 25th... I know that isn't far away, but I guess I just realized it when she actually purchased something for me.. I am so excited to be getting new things. I can't wait to get our house.. whatever house God might have in store for us.. and get settled in and start my life with Kenneth.
Kenneth is gone with his friends to Tennessee riding four-wheelers this weekend.. and his friend, jerad had to be taken to the hospital after, long story short, having a wreck on his dirt bike and fracturing his tibia. They called and said they were still going to stay, but his mother and soon-to-be ex wife(I know, long story), Brittney, were already on the way to get him.. so they are going to just set up the tent, stay the night.. minus Jerad who will be going home with his mom when they get there... and they plan to get up and ride a little in the morning and then head back home. I miss him lots, but I think I have done a very good job this time at occupying myself and not bothering him... actually, I haven't really gotten to talk to him that much since last night, and I haven't even really had the time to think about him being home until now. I miss him and can't wait to see him when he gets home, but I think I have done a really good job this time.. he should be proud:)
So, I guess that is it.. my thoughts in a nutshell.
No comments:
Post a Comment