Shannon from It's Trickey tagged me to tell you all something (6 somethings to be exact about myself).. I'm not promising they are that interesting, but here it goes, nonetheless.
1. I have an absolute PHOBIA of spiders! Kenneth says that my eyes are lying to me when it comes to spiders b/c when I see a gigantic, horrific spider.. he says, "THAT? That's a baby spider!"
2. I have a brother that I met on MYSPACE. How many people can say that? Seriously, Dusty found me on myspace through a friends page and sent me a message introducing himself. It was super weird at the time, but I LOVE it and I love him (and AMY) to death.
3. I have what Kenneth would refer to as a hilarious breathing problem.. or blonde moments one. He thinks it is very funny, apparently, to pinch my nose closed and what me forget to breathe= not.funny because I gasp for breath and forget to open my mouth. Go ahead and laugh.. I know you want to.
4. I buys bags of Skittles and throw half of them away b/c I don't eat the purple ones.. or the yellows. AND.. If I put one red (or orange or green) one in my mouth, i have to put a second one of the same color in my mouth. There is no other way.
5. When I put on eyeliner, I have realized that I can close my left eye to apply the eyeliner on it... but when I am putting it on my right eye, I can't close it all the way. I don't know, I am pretty weird. It just doesn't feel right though.
6. When I eat Doritos, I suck the cheese off first and then eat the chip.
7. When I make a mistake while I am typing, I can't simply go back and correct the part that is wrong. I delete all the sentence back to the incorrect part (even if I finish the sentence) and then start over.
8. I clean my ears out every morning because... well... I can't leave my house until I do.
9. I CANNOT sleep if my closet is not closed. It cannot be even the slightest bit open. If it is cracked... I sense it and then cannot go to sleep until I get up out of the bed and fix it.
How about that? I got on a roll and threw a few extra one in there for ya.. So, I tag you... Jenny, to tell us about yourself.
2 comments:
Those are not too weird...a little strange, but I do a few of them myself!
#6 = gross! Soggy chips!
The skittles one made me laugh! I actually have to squish two skittles together and make little sunbursts before I'll eat it.
And the myspace one...well, thank goodness for myspace, right?!
Post a Comment