Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Just thoughts
I am sitting here at work, with no patients because no one like to see me apparently, LOL, j/k. But, anyway, I am sitting here thinking about what I need to do when I get home.. and that, my friends, is A.L.O.T... I have found myself not wanting to do anything when I get home since I started working. I get off at 5 and get home by about 5:30 or so and then i am done for the night. It shouldn't be that way. I'm young, I should be able to handle this, right? Anyway, I have been lacking in the energy department to say the least. I went home last night, for example, and was asleep on the couch by 7:00. And then I got up at about 8:15.. went and laid in the bed.. talked to Kenneth at about 8:30ish and was out for the count again by 9:15 when he called to tell me something he had just remembered. How pityful is that? I have got to get up and do something. My wedding and all the stuff that has to be done is not going to happen with me ignoring it. So, my plan for today is to not even sit on the couch or my bed until I have gotten 'caught up' on the stuff that needs to be done. If I do, it is a hopeless cause. But, anywho.. until later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel! Some days I feel like my job owns my life and it's incredibly disheartening.
Post a Comment