Thursday, October 16, 2008

My First (real) day on my first (real) job

So, like the title says.. today is the first day and I'm loving it. I have already (somewhat) learned Meditect, the system I use for documenting.. AND I have already done the dreaded first treatment, charges, and progress note. I'm loving the fact that I got that out of the way. Now, if I can just get passed the next few days of being "on my own" it would be lovely.
Yesterday was orientation day and it was DREADFUL to say the least. I am not the sit still and listen to you talk kinda person. I would much rather you not read this huge orientation manual to me.. I can do that at home by myself... but I did get paid for it, so why am I complaining?
Anywho... there will be more later, I am sure.. just thought I would throw that all out there in case I decide I am too tired tonight (like I did last night). ANywho... enough for now. Back to work.

No comments: